Network offices under the COVID-19 Traffic Light Protection Settings
RED - all our offices Whangarei, Auckland (Grafton and Manukau), Hamilton and Tauranga are open. However online appointments may still be scheduled to help minimise any health risks to vulnerable people(s).
Referrals can be sent through to Safe Network using the referral forms available on this website.
Please note RED appointment guidelines:
- Scanning the QR code at the door and/or sign-in upon entry, to assist with contract tracing.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while in the Safe Network reception area and may be required during appointments to help minimise any health risks (unless exempt).
- You will be required to complete a health checklist prior to your appointment to confirm you are well.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1 metre.
- All Safe Network offices have hand sanitiser available.
- Please ensure any coughs and sneezes are covered with a tissue or your elbow.
- Please also note Safe Network's vaccination statement